This website is currently being reviewed. The new, updated website will be available soon.
Creating a 'City Centre' for Mansfield
This document highlights the Council's future aspirations for the centre of mansfield to bring about an 'Urban Renaissance' and move the centre forward into the next decade.
This document, a 'City Centre for Mansfield' was launched on the 25th September 2009 and is aimed at potential developers, investors and the general public. It will demonstrate how Mansfield's centre will develop over the next 5 - 10 years in terms of its urban form and function.
The document will help to raise the profile of Mansfield's centre by highlighting the achievements so far and outlining the investment opportunities within the proposed schemes as well as promoting on-going and forthcoming regeneration projects.
- Celebrates regeneration in Mansfield
- Highlights key regeneration and potential development opportunities in Mansfield over the next 10 years
- Inspires the public, investors and funding partners with a sense of optimism and confidence in the future of Mansfield.
- Sets an aspiration for the high quality design standards in new developments - innovation whilst respecting the historic context.
- Informs co-ordinated decision-making by Council and other agencies in terms of their development priorities.
- Enhances Mansfield's role as a sub-regional centre and a destination point and firmly establishes it as one the Country's 64 small cities/
To download this document, please click below: